age

Currently...

Monday, 12 September 2016




So I thought I'd do a post today talking about some things I've been loving recently because I love reading these posts and hopefully you guys do too!
First things first is this amazing Jo Malone fragrance my boyfriend got me last week because I'm just obsessed with it! It's earl grey and cucumber which sounds like an odd combination but it smells so good, it's a really mature scent that's really fresh while rich at the same time, and it lingers for ages I could still smell it after several hours. I've wanted something from Jo Malone for ages and now I really understand the hype, I'm looking at the candles now...
Next thing would be the book The Memoirs of a Survivor by Doris Lessing which I'm reading for my uni module on Apocalypse fiction and I'm really enjoying it. It's quite odd but that also makes it interesting, so intrigued to see what happens it the end! I'm also loving this eye pillow from Tiger as I was looking for a pillow with a strange, unique print for my bedroom as everything else is relatively plain, and I think it fits with my d├ęcor really well. As you can tell I really like the whole 'evil eye' thing as well by this really pretty ring I picked up when I was in Greece a couple of months ago, I love it and its barely left my hand.
Lastly would be this Lip liner from Mac in the Shade 'Stone'. I love all of my liners from MAC but I've been wearing this shade a lot, it's a greyish brown that is so flattering. It can apply a bit streaky but I always put lip balm over the top anyway so that always help blend it together.

Thanks for reading everyone!


6 comments:

Louise Francesca said...

I am obsessed with that Jo Malone fragrance!! Would love if you could check out my new post? XX

The Fashion road.com

Rebecca Miriam said...

I've heard so many good things about the Jo Malone perfume, must go give it a sniff next time I'm out and about. I own that lip liner from MAC and looove it so much as well!

xx, rebecca
awayinparadise.blogspot.de

Cara E said...

Such a cute little ring <3
www.britishmermaid.com

Isabel Robertson said...

Love this post! Your ring is gorgeous!

Bella x
https://bellasfashionjournal.com

Jayd Alice said...

Earl Grey and Cucumber sounds amazing! I'll definitely have to try that one out next :) x

Always, Alice

Fashion Inspires You said...

Lovely photos!! x

www.fashioninspiresyou.com