age

BACK TO SCHOOL - A/W OOTD

Saturday, 3 September 2016

Coat - Topshop
Dress - Freepeople
Bag - Cambridge Satchel
Choker - Boohoo
Shoes - Brantano

So as September arrives everyone is off back to college or University, and as the weather gets cooler it's time to start digging out the jackets, boots and everything in autumnal colours! I always love getting a new winter coat and I love this one from Topshop, it's a beautiful colour and looks so chic and smart. I think it would look amazing with this cute smock dress from Freepeople (honestly i'm obsessed with everything of theirs) because this nude beige would look great against the soft red. All the dresses from Freepeople have a really effortless look which is great for college or Uni as you'll be comfy all day while looking great!
Now for me, I can't carry a really heavy shoulder bag so I always favour a backpack for school, and this Cambridge Satchel is perfect! For accessories this simple organza choker from Boohoo would look great with this look, and I also chose this brown suede boots from Brantano to complete this look. I live in boots through the winter and these look great because the heel looks good for everyday and a dark brown goes with pretty much everything. Brantano has a great selection of ankle boots at the moment so we're spolit for choice!

Thanks for reading everyone!






4 comments:

xaintly said...

I absolutely love this look! Perfect for back to school. ♡

www.xaintly.blogspot.com

Louise Francesca said...

The Topshop jacket is so cute! I always buy a new jacket when going back to University, it makes me feel better that the weather is getting colder haha. Do you have instagram? Mine is @louisefrancescaa if you want to follow each other! X

The Fashion Road.com

Francesca | francescasophia.co.uk said...

That coat looks so toasty!
I can't wait for the cooler weather, if I'm honest, mostly because the fashion choices are just so much better!

francesca | francescasophia.co.uk xx

Daniel Poon said...

Great post! x

Daniel x

The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

New Post: Men Outfits Ideas