age

SUMMER WISHLIST

Sunday, 7 August 2016





Dress - Topshop
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
Bag - Zara
Boots - Esprit

Hi everyone! I thought I'd do a little post today on a few things I've got my eye on, like this really cute dress from Topshop! I feel like I haven't bought anything from Topshop in so long but at the moment they've got some really lovely pieces like this pretty tea dress. I also really want to add a few more pairs of sunglasses to my collection (a girl can never have too many right?) and I know that everyone raves about the brand Quay Australia and I love this aviator metallic pair! I think these frames look great on every face shape and the colour is so beautiful!
I'm also slightly obsessed with this bag from Zara, I love this style of bag as they're so small but you can actually fit so much in them! And finally are these gorgeous boots from Esprit. I love suede boots and this off grey colour is great for summer as it isn't as harsh as black and would look amazing with a tan!

Thanks for reading guys!






2 comments:

Katy Stephenson said...

That Zara bag is so beaut!

Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

alittlekiran said...

Love the bag, great wish list xxx

AlLittleKiran | Bloglovin