age

Preparing for second year - making the most of a commute

Wednesday, 6 July 2016




So today was the first day of my work experience placement at a PR company, so on the bus journey I thought I'd make the most of my time and start preparing for my second year at uni. The commute can be long so it's good to find something worth while to do, so I've started to make my way through the pile of books I need to read over the summer break. I also did a bit of research on my phone about the company I would be working for as Stagecoach now has wifi on board (tickets - here) which is a great way to spend the morning before a day of work.
If you've got a commute this week, which is also Stagecoach's 'Catch The Bus Week', why not make the most of it and do something worthwhile, like read, catch up for with friends or check out the day's news. I wanted to use the free time to prepare for the future as I have so many books I need to get through, so it's the perfect time!

Thanks for reading everyone, hope you have a good week!

2 comments:

Evie S said...

I like the first photo, have a nice day

http://silvervea.blogspot.com/

The Sunday Mode said...

I always try to catch up on things when I commute or when i'm the passenger in the car. It's amazing how much you can get done now. Good luck with your work placement :)

www.thesundaymode.blogspot.com.au