age

OOTD - THE BARDOT TOP

Thursday, 28 July 2016




Choker - Ebay
Top - Urban Outfitters
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Zara

So I've loved the Bardot style for so long, but never felt like it would suit me as I never really have my shoulders on show! However, I saw this one in Urban Outfitters and fell in love with this gorgeous pattern so I had to get it. It's a lovely soft material that fits really loosely on the shoulders, and I love it. I think it's such a pretty colour and it's a top that can be dressed up or down.
I think Bardot tops look so good with a choker so I paired it with this plain black one from eBay, and then went simple with some black jeans and these amazing heels from Zara.

Thanks for reading, and give my blog a follow so I can check out yours!


2 comments:

xaintly said...

I'm a big fan of bardot tops styled with chokers. I think it looks so elegant.
Love your outfit! ♡

www.xaintly.blogspot.com

Darlene Lee said...

you are looking fab in this cute outfits.
Darlene | www.sozudo.no