age

MY WEEK AT A PR COMPANY

Tuesday, 12 July 2016





Hi everyone! So last week I completed some work experience with the agency One Voice Media based in Exeter (check them out here) and it was such a great week! I feel like I've learnt so much about the PR industry and it's now definitely a career path I would like to pursue. I also wrote a blog on their website if you want to find out more (click here).






I did so many things through out the week including work for the Devon Hotels website and for InExeter like organise their social media schedules and add events to their sites. I also wrote a couple of press releases, one for a charity event and the other announcing that a hotel has received a nomination for an international competition. I also had to research some bloggers for One voice to contact about doing some reviews, and I also really enjoyed making collages to promote some brands based in Exeter.

Hope you enjoyed the post, please follow my blog so I can check out yours too!





2 comments:

Louise Francesca said...

Sounds like you're having a good experience! X

The Fashion Road

Liz Nguyen said...

It's so cool like i've always wanted to work in a pr/advertising company

Liz
www.liznroad.com