age

GRWM with new products - NIGHT OUT EDITION

Tuesday, 26 July 2016

 


Hi everyone, so today I thought I'd do a little round up of my routine for getting ready for a night out and also some first impressions as I used a few products that are new!
So first off is a new eyebrow product from MAC which is a mechanical pencil and I absolutely love it. It makes doing your eyebrows so much easier and the brunette colour is a perfect match for me. Another very exciting purchase is this Morphe Brushes palette because look at these amazing colours! They are all a warm tone with mattes and shimmers and the quality is really good as they're all easy to blend and really pigmented, and every colour can mix with others to get a really pretty eye.
On the lips I used a mixture of NYX Sugar Glass and MAC stone to create a dark, 90's inspired look.




So my outfit was a mini skirt from Missguided and a v neck top from ASOS and these amazing heels from Primark. I love the skirt as it's really figure flattering as the ruched material hides any lumps and bumps, and these shoes are actually so comfy for high heels!

Thanks for reading everyone!

Also, you can enter my giveaway with Caseapp to win a free product worth £22!!! Details are below!


Rules of the Giveaway
- Follow this blog (wiltedxfaded.blogspot.co.uk) and my Instagram @alicebeaa
-Follow @caseapp on Instagram
-Comment below with what your design would look like and how I can contact you (Instagram or twitter would be best!)

The giveaway will end midnight 29/07/16 and I will contact the winner the next day where you will get a code to get a free product worth £22! The winner will be chosen randomly.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Amy Rose said...

You are extremely stunning! I love morphe palettes too and snap we have the same desk.
Please may you check my blog out !
Amy xx
Amyrosexoxo.blogspot.com

Ama Poku said...

Your outfit and make up look fabulous. That eyeshadow palette is everything <33
xx Ama

PHUCKITFASHION

Louise Francesca said...

Your eye makeup is amazing!! Mine never turns out this good haha XX

The Fashion Road
Instagram @louisefrancescaa