age

GREECE PHOTO DIARY - PART ONE

Sunday, 12 June 2016
























(Sorry I have A LOT of photos!)

I just got back from an amazing trip to Corfu and after looking through all my photos on the plane back I couldn't wait to upload them!
Part one includes our hotel and our trip to Corfu town which was so pretty! The town was full of tiny streets littered with markets and tiny churches, and the waterfront was so stunning as we were surrounded by crystal clear blue water. Our hotel was also amazing, it was set on a mountain side and as you can tell the views were incredible, it was so difficult to leave!

See you for Part two!

2 comments:

Katy Stephenson said...

Love all your photos! I'm going to Corfu this summer and can't wait!

Love Katy @ The Rawrdrobe x

Cara E said...

Stunning photos! Greece is so pretty <3
britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk