age

Published in INK Journal 2016

Friday, 13 May 2016





This week my University published my non fiction piece 'Giallo' in their annual INK journal, a book of students work that also includes poetry and Fiction. I'm so grateful that my work was chosen (I heard they got over 1000 entries!) and it's amazing to see my work in print along side so many other brilliant writings.
I'm sorry this blog has been a bit quiet over the last couple of weeks, but it's my last few weeks of uni so I've really been focusing on trying to get all my essays done. Just another 6000 words to go hahaha...
Soon I'm off to Greece on holiday and I will be doing a couple of posts centred around that, I can't wait to see all the amazing pictures I'm going to capture!
Thank you for reading!

2 comments:

Cara E said...

Ah this is awesome, congrats lovely! <3 Have a great time in Greece too! x
britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

Mlle Coconath said...

Enjoy Greece!
xx
Mademoiselle Coconath
http://mllecoconath.com