age

What would you do if you won the lottery?

Sunday, 17 April 2016




















I think we've all asked ourselves this question several times, and then we go off dreaming in our little worlds about what we would do if we actually won the lottery.

The first thing that comes into my head is TRAVEL. Just imagine being able to go around the world with no budget, staying in beautiful hotels and going to so many amazing places without worrying about running out of money! The top of my list is America (like all of it haha) and places in Asia such as Vietnam and Japan. I just think travelling is the best way to spend money!
The next thing that comes to mind, and some of you might roll your eyes, is CHANEL. Ever since I was around 12 I've been obsessed with the classic Chanel flap bags and I made it my life goal to get to a financial position to be able to afford one! They're just so beautiful and I think they started my interest in fashion and clothes as before I was always a bit of a tomboy that just lusted after a pair of converses!
After all those kind of purchases, I think everyone begins to think about houses. I love all things homely and interior design so it would be so great to have unlimited funds to make your house look exactly the way you want it, and I've just included a few pictures from Notting Hill as it's somewhere I've always fantasied about living!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this post, and let me know what you would do if you won the lottery! Also Multilotto is a great website for playing on other countries lotteries, so give it a look and who knows luck may be on your side!





2 comments:

Lii said...

I definitely do occasionally think about this, mostly when I am in the need of money, haha :D My first thing would be to travel as well! Actually, once, when my friend flew to visit me, she told how she sat next a woman who had just won a lottery and she left instantly for a trip.
My second thing would be to buy a nice house, somewhere on riviera with a nice big garden so I could have an animal safe sanctuary, one of my longtime dreams!! :)

http://byliil.wordpress.com

Arora Appleby said...

I definitely think about this, you've actually inspired me to write my own post on what I would do!
- Arora xx
www.aroraappleby.com