age

Our trip to Bath

Sunday, 3 April 2016









 
 
 
 
Last week we took a trip to Bath and I think it's safe to say it is now one of my favourite cities! Everything was just so beautiful and historic, it really is a lovely place to walk visit as there's always something else around the corner.
From the amazing architecture and cute little independent shops, Bath is the perfect place for a city break in the spring as there's always plenty to do. We were there over three days and never got bored, we went shopping, walked along the peaceful canal and sat in the sun right next to the Roman baths that the city is famous for. Bath has also got so many restaurants and cafes (we really ate too much) which are impossible to walk past without having a sneaky look inside. There are so many sights such as the crescent and the circus which are only a small walk away from the center, and also so many museums for a rainy day!
 
If you get the chance I would highly recommend taking a trip to Bath, it's wonderful for a romantic trip away or a shopping weekend with the girls!
 
 





7 comments:

Isabel Robertson said...

Beautiful photos! I love your blog!

xx Isabel
http://bellasfashionjournal.com

Armelle said...

Gosh ! I'm dying to go to Bath !

xx


www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

Ester Ramos said...

Looks like an amazing place!

She Walks Blog
Creative Clothing Brand

Cara E said...

I've never been to Bath but it looks so beautiful, I must visit one day! xx
britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

Annabelle said...

Love the photos! Bath is so pretty!

Belle in Black and White

MissBrindlie said...

Pretty pictures! I have been to Bath but never had a proper look at the place! This is inspiring me to go back again to have a proper look at the historical aspects of the place :D Lovely post!

Liz Nguyen said...

I love the photos!

Liz.
www.raw-shrimp.com