age

Where to find inspiration on the internet...

Monday, 21 March 2016


Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 13.55.49


 
 



 
 
Ah, to live vicariously through others to escape your own reality. It's one of my favorite pastimes.

But seriously, for a while I've wanted to do a post on some of my favourite bloggers, as every time I see them pop up on my newsfeed I look forward to reading what they have to say, as every post fills me with inspiration, motivation and serious envy! I always love reading blogs about travel, fashion and exploration as it's like reading someone's personal diary and you feel connected to them and their way of life, and it really inspires me to produce more creative content for my own blog. So here I've picked a few of my favourites, a group of women that are taking the social media by storm.

Emma Gannon, blogging at girllostinthecity is just an example of how blogging and the journalism industry go together perfectly. She's written so many amazing and funny articles everywhere online and you will always find something insightful to read over on her blog as well. She's also in the midst of publishing a book, which I cannot wait to get my hands on!

Sonya Esman is just the ultimate girl crush. Her blog Classisinternal is so beautiful (as is she) with amazing photos of all her travels, fulfilling my inner wanderlust envy. She's a model living it LA - I know, amazing - and she also has a great youtube channel, go check her out!

Mika Francis, if I had the confidence I would totally dress like this girl. She's the so-cool-70's-hippie-vegan whose youtube channel is gaining is subscribers and I can see why! She produces inspiring and interesting videos about so many different topics, and her editing is soooo on point.

And finally we have Katie Oldham, whose blog Scarphelia is just amazing. So well written posts on such personal topics, whether that be her decision to drop out of university or her summer in New York city. I love her, and I'm sure you will too!

Thanks for reading, let me know if you enjoyed the post!

 
 
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

Alice Young said...

Blogs and YouTube are my main sources of inspiration at the moment (along with Pinterest), I have all of these open in new tabs, can't wait to have little look!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Anoushka P said...

I love Sonya, her style is so gorgeous! Not familiar with the others though, I will definitely check them out! :)

Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

Louise Francesca said...

Great post, bloggers are definitely my main source of inspiration for outfits/photography! Would love if you could check out my recent fashion post? :)

The Fashion Road
Instagram @the_fashion_road