age

STEAL KYLIES STYLE

Wednesday, 2 March 2016



Yes i'll admit it, I'm obsessed with Kylie Jenner, particularly her sense of style. I love that she's not afraid to experiment, and whatever she does, it sparks a huge trend! Last Autumn/winter there was one type of footwear everyone was wearing - the sexy knee high boot. And this was partially due to Kylie rockin so many pairs! So I thought I'd look back over a few of her best looks, and show you how to steal them!

OUTFIT ONE
Shirt dress - Oasis
Sunglasses - Quay Australia
 
OUTFIT TWO
Shirt - Missguided






OUTFIT THREE
Jacket - H+M
Shorts - Topshop
PomPom - Ted Baker
Shoes - Jones Bootmaker
 
OUTFIT FOUR
Shoes - Missguided
Dress - Lasula
 
 
Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the post!

*This post was sponsored.
 



4 comments:

Isabel Robertson said...

Great post! I love Kylie's style!

xx Isabel
http://bellasfashionjournal.com

Cara E said...

You've recreated her outfits so well! x
http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk/2016/03/frost.html

Kristina said...

I am more team Kendall, but you picked great outfits!
♡ Kristina
TheKontemporary

Jasmin said...

Love this post, Kylie has totally stepped it up for me in the style stakes. I am dying to receive her lip kits after finally getting lucky in a release frenzy!