age

OOTD - Statement Coat

Monday, 14 December 2015



Coat - M&S
Top - H+M
Jeans - New Look
Bag - Topshop
 
 
Hello everybody! I realized the other day that I haven't posted an OOTD in a long time, mainly because I suck at them, but today I just felt like it!
I got this coat as an early Christmas present and I'm so in love with it! It's that 70's carpet/old granny style which for some reason looks really good and goes with pretty much every outfit. I wore it with this really cute crop top from H+M that was only £5 in the sale. Amazing. I also love these high waisted jeans they're such a good fit, and this gorgeous nude bag is so huge it fits absolutely everything.
I can't believe Christmas is so soon! I really want to try and post more over the holidays, starting with some photos from London! I'm going next week and I can't wait...to shop basically.
 
Thanks for reading!




2 comments:

Ranyeluchi Udemezue said...

Coats like these are my absolute favourite! I really like the colour of yours x
www.chapitretrois.blogspot.co.uk

Emily Lavenders said...

I've been looking for a coat like this, waiting to find a great sale in the spring :) Great outfit x
emilylavenders.com