age

Currently Obsessed With

Wednesday, 4 November 2015


My first novel of Uni. I really loved reading The Penelopiad by Margaret Atwood and I knew I would after studying her work at a level, so I couldn't wait to get stuck into this one! It's a great retelling of an iconic character from ancient literature and Atwood gives Penelope her own humorous and feminist identity. It's a great read I would really recommend if you've read The Odyssey and want to know what Penelope would have been like.


Alexa Chung has recently done a fashion series for Vogue Youtube and yes it really is as great as sounds. Talking about every aspect of the fashion industry from the FROW to behind the scenes Alexa Chung gives an insightful look to what it's all really like. I'm a huge fan of Alexa and she will be forever one of my style icons, so I loved every episode!



H+M was always one of those brands that I had a bit of a love hate relationship with as sometimes it can look cheap and the sizing can be odd, but recently I cannot stop shopping in there. I don't know whether it's because of the hype over the Balmain collection (that jacket though omg) or the new incredible beauty range but I seem to have developed an addiction! I'm seriously spending too much money, although I really couldn't resist this amazing a/w playsuit as I just fell in love with the pattern! So 70's.

 
Now I know there was a time when everyone was talking about this, but I was only able to get my hands on it when I went to Italy in August, but I can safely say that Bioderma lived up to my expectations. I love the process of taking off my make up and finally letting my skin breathe, so when I don't feel like doing a full on cleanse, this product is amazing as it gets everything off nice and quickly. There isn't even any trace of mascara left over, which as we all know is very impressive!


 

4 comments:

Lucy Amelia said...

I totally agree with your H&M comment - it's so hit or miss for me, some seasons I adore it and others I can't run away fast enough! I've seen that print in store and loved it, it's so bright and vibrant. x

Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

Alice Young said...

I love H&M but I agree that the sizing is really odd - they have some great pieces in at the moment though.

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

Armelle said...

Bioderma has to become your BFF !

xx

www.caetera-moda.blogspot.com

Sabina B. said...

nice!


http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/