age

Settling in

Wednesday, 7 October 2015




So here I am, already a couple of weeks into University life, and what a weird couple of weeks its been.
I honestly don't know how to describe it. A strange mix of home sickness, excitement and 'what the hell am I supposed to be doing today'. Freshers week honestly better than what I was expecting, I met a lot of people from outside and inside my course, got to know the campus and got use to where I would be living.




I can't wait for my course to really get going, as I love the look of the reading material for this year and I like the balance of critical and creative work. It feels good to be writing again and because of this, I really want to get more creative with my blog posts.
I'm not sure how, where or why yet, but I know great things will come.
Thanks for reading as always.

2 comments:

Poppy Kay said...

Your room looks so cosy, love it!

poppyrkay.blogspot.co.uk

Alice Young said...

Sounds like your first few weeks at uni have been good then! Making me sad I'm no longer at uni!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog