age

First Day of Uni

Friday, 25 September 2015


All items from Esprit
 
 
So this Monday is my actual first day of University, I've survived the crazy week of freshers week and now it's time to get on with some work. So in todays post I thought I'd give an idea of the sort of outfit I'll pretty much be wearing 99% of the time to my lectures and seminars, as its all about looking stylish while being as comfortable as possible!
 Now you cant go wrong with a loose fitting, boho style blouse with a pair of boyfriend jeans, its the perfect casual look. Its also pretty cold where I am at the minute so I'll also be getting out the leather jacket and a good pair of boots, and I love these ones from Esprit they're such a great colour and height for an everyday look. And lastly, the most important thing is a huge bag as I'll be hauling around so many books and folders!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post, let me know what outfit you'd go for on you first day of college/ university!




 

No comments: