age

ITALY PHOTO DIARY 2015 - PART THREE - CAPRI

Friday, 28 August 2015









I think my favourite day was when we visited Capri, we went over on the boat and as you can see it was very cloudy. We went on the chair lift to the tallest part of the island and we literally couldn't see anything through the clouds! It was really spooky which kinda made it more fun!






















 
 
 
When we got back on the ground we went for a look around Anacapri and it offered amazing views of the rest of the island and you even walk through the mountain! It had so many cute little shops to look at with so many beautiful hand made things, even saw a guy making shoes how Italian!
We got the bus back down to the main Capri centre and had a wonder around the amazing shops, the harbour and of course got a slice of pizza. It was very hard to say goodbye to the miu miu store as it was time to get back on the boat...

I hope you've enjoyed my Italy posts!
 
 


5 comments:

Simona Neupauerová said...

Italy belongs to my favorite countries and I would totally love to visit Capri one day! Really awesome pictures :)
Simimaus

►Nadush said...

I´ve never been in Italy. This is such a great photos :)
please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

TBN Blog said...

Looks so gorgeous - I would love to visit Italy some day :) x

The Belle Narrative

Hannah said...

It looks so beautiful, definitely want to visit Capri one day!
Hannah Rose

Artdicted 2 said...

Oh, lovely photos! I want to go to Italy right now (:
Nati xx
www.simplyartdicted.com