age

ITALY PHOTO DIARY 2015 - PART ONE

Monday, 24 August 2015










Hello everyone! So I got back from Italy last week and only now have I managed to narrow down my favourite photos I took while I was out there. I took so many...









So these are a couple of pics from our first couple of days in Sorrento where we were staying. Admiring the beautiful architecture, the amazing views from the cliff tops, the statues, cafes, restaurants, fruit stalls and eating so much Gelato. Its such a beautiful and interesting place and I would really love to return one day!

Stay tuned for my photos from Rome and Capri!

5 comments:

Iulia Elena said...

The photos are so nice! Italy is really pretty! xo
www.iuliatudosa.wordpress.com

Alice F said...

I really hope you put the lemon picture in your next post!

alice bea said...

Mayyyybeeee

natasha @ eyebrows inc said...

beautiful photos, italy is just stunning isn't it? and honestly makes the best ice cream in the world, i've never managed to find gelato anywhere that even compares x
natasha // eyebrows, inc.

Antonella said...

Great post!
xoxo Antonella
beautylove7694.blogspot.com