age

Typical Day in the Life

Tuesday, 28 July 2015




I always love reading these posts, and watching these vlogs, so I thought I'd take you guys through one of my typical days.
So first things first, I can't do anything in the morning without my coffee. Mmmmm coffee. I usually just laze around in the morning, watching something on TV (Netflix) and scrolling through my phone seeing what I've missed in the last 8-10 hours.
Then I shower, brush my teeth and do the usual skincare routine, I will do a post in more depth, but these are my two favourite I like to use in the morning. The Clinique cleansing balm is great for making your skin feel refreshed and 'woken up', and the origins eye cream is absolutely amazing! It really does help with dark circles and makes your eyes look so much brighter. 







So now the coffee kicking in I can actually start being productive, and that means blogging! Writing down ideas, planning posts and taking photos, its what I really enjoy doing! I always want a snack or something now, so I made a smoothie. Made with spinach, frozen pineapple and mango, cucumber, apple and orange juice and it was delish!!
I love doing my make up for the day, and these are the products I pretty much use everyday. My typical look is very simple, as you guys probably realise...





Now this lunch was immense. Mini bagels are now my new best friend. Especially with cream cheese and cucumber. I'm new to the whole 'mashed avocado' craze, but I made the mixture with lemon juice and salt and pepper and it tasted really good!
This is my outfit for the day as I head off for work, it was only an afternoon shift today, and everything I'm wearing is from Fat Face.





Ergh yeah I have to take public transport, its not great, but there are some really great views from the top deck. Me and my boyfriend went out for dinner and I think I had the biggest pasta portion ever, but it was really good!
And the was the last photo I took because I was so tired, I even slept with my make up on. Not good.

Really hope you enjoyed a bit of a different post, thanks for reading!

3 comments:

Joy Shiness said...

Nice photos !

http://www.fruityandpassion.com/2015/07/interior-inspirations-monochrome.html#more

Alice Young said...

The smoothie you made sounds soooo good, I may have to steal your recipe!

The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

veebz boo said...

Such pretty pictures, and a cool insight as to what you get up to! Loved this post.

- www.veeebzboo.com