age

How To Style The Cap

Saturday, 20 June 2015




Dresses- Topshop
Shoes - Public Desire
Bag - Mulberry
 
 
Sporty Chic. It's a trend that never goes away. Every year a celebrity or street style blogger creates a sports luxe look that everyone wants to replicate, whether its with the must have trainers or the fashion-meets-comfort jogging bottoms. However there is always an item that can go with any take on a sporty outfit, and that's the hat.
 Check out Fanatics.com for every sports hat you can imagine, like this San Francisco giants one I used, and my tip would be to choose one with neutral colours so they'll go with everything (you never know when a bad hair day will strike).
For the one I choose, I decided to go with a sleek, dressed up look mainly inspired by the Jenner sisters. The sporty hat combined with a feminine dress will always look fashion forward, especially with these gorgeous lace up or caged heels from Public desire. Now the bag isn't exactly 'affordable' but its just SO PRETTY. I want it so much. The colour is co-ordinated with the hat, and the accessories will always pull an outfit together.

I hope you enjoyed this post, please let me know if you would wear this outfit!

(*)



3 comments:

Izzy K said...

I love this look so much, I find that caps are a timeless thing. Great post xxx

http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

Eden Mint said...

Great style for summer, love this!

http://www.mintnotion.com

Keri H said...

Soo cute! I need to add more hats to my wardrobe. Love these looks :)

Enclothed Cognition
Instagram