age

The best and healthiest pancake recipe ever?

Wednesday, 1 April 2015


Damnnnnn they look gooooood.
So if you're a pancake addict like me then I've got a great recipe for you to try as it a lot healthier than the standard flour recipe and is even more delicious! Can you believe it only has two ingredients??


So all you need for these pancakes are two bananas and two eggs, mash the bananas with the back of a fork and then whip in the eggs and you have your batter! Fry them in a frying pan like you would regular pancakes and then top with any toppings you want, I would recommend icing/powdered sugar as they did that in Amsterdam and its sooooo good!
I hope you enjoyed reading this quick little post and let me know if you try out this amazing recipe!

10 comments:

Danielle said...

These look amazing! I'm a pancake fiend so definitely will be trying this recipe out.

embrace the detours

Kasope said...

Cannot believe these only have two ingredients, need to try this, like now!!

CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Maireem Maneje said...

This looks amazing!

www.maireem.blogspot.com

Nadja said...

I tried this recipe ones and the pancakes where so yummy. :)

myvintagephotography.blogspot.de/2015/02/african-vibe.html

Kirsten Thyra said...

looks so good!
x
SUPERFREAK BLOG

AVY said...

That does look pretty amazing.

/Avy

http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com


Elodie said...

I've done that a few time and they are SO good! What I sometimes do if I come back from the gym, is add a bit of protein powder and cinnamon to them - Even yummier!

- Elodie x
http://www.elle-yeah.com

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Looks yummy!

5 funny, interesting and helpful ideas for the weekend on
lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

ellie said...

these look so tasty! will definitely be trying them out at uni sometime, so perfect that they're cheap and healthy! Lovely post :) x

ellie etc | a fashion & lifestyle blog

BeautyByBambi said...

these look AMAZING! x