age

Style inspiration for summer 2015

Tuesday, 28 April 2015

blissless:

 

blissless:

 

 
All photos from Tumblr

As you can probably tell from my last couple of posts, I'm really looking forward to summer. In the UK it can take a while for the weather to get to the point where we can go outside without a jacket, but its getting there.
Around this time I can do nothing but think of the beach, a holiday and a new summer wardrobe. I love S/S fashion because after the long months of just throwing on a scarf and a coat its finally time to channel your inner festival chic vis-a-vis Vanessa Hudgens/Alexa Chung.
I'm fairly certain Alexa Chung's everlasting 'it' girl status is here to stay and every summer I find myself stalking the internet to see what she's wearing, especially at Fashion Week and Glastonbury, and I think I've narrowed down a few wardrobe essentials.



 
Esprit is a brand that screams festival chic, from distressed denim to every accessory you could want. A simple, effortless outfit every girl needs is a pair of denim cutoffs with a pretty blouse top and there is so many combinations of this outfit it will last through the hotter months, as you can add sandals or boots, hats and jewellery or go simple with no accessories at all.
Adding some aviators and a fedora can pull any casual outfit together with little to no effort which is great for summer because its all about the comfort! And speaking of comfort, a maxi skirt or dress is an item that everyone call pull off, and they're pretty much all in live in through june to august!



I hope you enjoyed this post, and let me know who your style inspirations are for summer 2015!

(*)

8 comments:

Alice Young said...

I want to make that bed in the woods, although I can imagine bugs would get all over it - not so cosy!

The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

Maireem Maneje said...

Love your photography and Alexa Chung :)

www.maireem.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

Love the inspiration pictures. I think our summer in the UK is over, it was so sunny and warm a couple weeks ago and now it's back to cold and wet :(

Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

Lucy M said...

Gorgeous summer inspiration, this is my favourite time of the year to scroll through tumblr and pinterest!

Lucy | Ooh La Luce

Emily Campbell said...

Lovely pictures! I tend to take my style inspiration from any vintage-styled celebs, but tumblr is my go-to for quick inspiration.

Emily x
wondersofafairytale.blogspot.co.uk

Mandy Morello said...

amazing! I just want to melt into those pictures!

ROSALINDIS said...

Amazing, i love these pictures!

http://rosalindis.blogspot.com.es/

AVY said...

Sleeping outside is magical.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com