age

OOTD - Coachella Vibes

Sunday, 12 April 2015



Dress - ASOS
Bag - Charity Shop
Rings - Shop in Camden
Sunglasses - Topshop
 
Just me wishing I was at a festival this weekend. The weather in the UK has been really lovely recently so its finally time to kind of start dressing for summer! Instead of partying at Coachella me and my boyfriend walked over to a nearby village, enjoyed the sunshine and drank smoothies.  
Today I wore this dress from ASOS which I love, and also this bag was the best bargain ever....£1!! I always seem to wear more jewellery when its sunny as well so on went my favourite rings which I picked up from a little shop in Camden Town.
Can you believe as I'm writing this post the sun has disappeared and now the sky is a horrible grey colour. Typical...


7 comments:

Nicoletta De Luca said...

Pretty look!

lb-lc fashion blog| bloglovin'

Kasope said...

I feel like everyone who didn't go to Coachella is just sat at home weeping in side a bit, I love this outfit! Wish I dress all coachella-ry everyday!

CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Diana Cloudlet said...

Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

Diana Cloudlet
http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

Winscribbles said...

your blog is cute!!! your dress is adorable :)

xx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

Erin and Katherine said...

Definitely getting the festival vibe! Great look, love the vintage bag!

Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

Zoe Portia said...

love your outfit! xo

thewatercolourjar.blogspot.co.uk

Life's a shoe said...

nice outfit! I really love your purse!

lifeisashoe