age

Looking back for S/S 2015

Tuesday, 17 March 2015




If you're one for keeping up with trends, you'll know that there is one particular style dominating the summer of 2015. The 70's. Flares are back, boho dresses are in every high street shop, leather and suede are everywhere and crochet tops are a must have item. I love that this decade is back in a big way, so I thought I'd show you all the original style icons you need to know, and how to steal their style. This post will feature my favourite high street brands TopShop and Jones Bootmaker.

The Runways



Stevie Nicks


Bianca Jagger


So whether you are into tailored suits, mini dresses or want to be in an all girl punk band, the 70's will have a style for you! I hope you enjoyed reading this post and have a great summer 2015!

All clothes from TopShop.
All shoes and accessories from Jones Bootmaker.

(*)

6 comments:

Melane de Haan said...

Absolutely loving the last look, totally up my alley! Also loving that mustard overall in the second look! :)

xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

Kasope said...

Love these looks but I find them so hard to pull off, I always leave them to the amazing bloggers on my feeds to wear ahha!

CLOTHING CONSCIOUS// FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Erin and Katherine said...

I'm not sure how I feel about the 70s revival ahah! I'm not sold on all the fringe, burnt colours and flares ;) Lovely post!

Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

Marie said...

this is such an original post! well done!

I am following you now :)

http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

Maireem Maneje said...

Lovely post! :D

www.maireem.blogspot.com

Elodie said...

I'm so happy the 70s are back! I can't wait to channel my inner Stevie Knicks at Glastonbury this summer!

- Elodie x
http://www.elle-yeah.com