age

Get Ready With Me - A Night Out

Thursday, 26 March 2015



I realised that I haven't really done a makeup post in a while, so I thought I'd share the make up look I usually go for if I'm going out on a Saturday night.
Now, as you can probably tell, I'm not one for wearing a lot of slap. My 'night out' make up routine is pretty much my 'everyday' look but with a few more products added in! The first step is usually to paint my nails and its usually any colour from Essie. My foundation of choice is the L'Oreal True Match as its one of the best on the high street that gives really good coverage but feels light on the skin. For concealing I turn to Bobbi Browns corrector for under the eyes and the creamy concealer for any blemishes and redness, and this is when I also apply Urban decays Primer Potion to my eyelids. I then powder my face all over using Rimmels clear complexion as it is of high importance that my make up actually stays on my face during the night.
Then after combing through my eyebrows I fill them in with the shade Buck from the Naked Palette. Then I define my eyes using the Shade Toasted all over the lid, Hustle in the crease and outer corner then I highlight the brow bone using Sin. I love to then pack on the mascara, and my favourite still is Revlons Grow Luscious. And, a little tip for a night out, use a cheap waterproof mascara over the top and your bottom lashes!
The last step is blusher and I love MAC Melba, and then when I'm about to leave I apply a little of MAC's kinda sexy to my lips!

I hope you guys enjoyed the post!

8 comments:

Hannah Boxall said...

this mac blusher is gorgeous x
Hannah | Heyitshannaah

Hekyma _ said...

That blusher is perfect :)
You're beautiful !


Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
WWW.HEKYMA.COM

Chontelle Louisee said...

I seriously loved this post, your make-up look is awesome girl! xx

I'm a newbie blogger and I'm hoping to make some like-minded blogger friends, if you're interested! :3

chontellelouise.blogspot.com.au

xx Chontelle Louise

Georgia. said...

You're so naturally gorgeous and this makeup complements that so well! <3

//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

Winscribbles said...

great choices! i wonder how that mac lip color looks. :)

xx
smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

Primrose Bigwood said...

Love this, great products! x

www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

Marie said...

loving all your make up :)

I am following you now :)

http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

BeautyByBambi said...

LOVE this post!