age

OOTD - The Boyfriend Tee Dress

Saturday, 28 February 2015


 
 
 Shirt Dress - Brandy Melville
Jacket - Forever 21
Bag - Accessorize
Boots - Topshop
Ring - Camden Market
Nails - Essie 'Wicked'


As you can tell from my awful pose, this is my first OOTD. Don't know how I feel about it. It's basically me playing around with my camera trying to balance it in different places around my room to get a good angle, and failing miserably.
However, I really wanted to show this t shirt dress I bought from Brandy Melville in Amsterdam, and why everyone should now buy one. My fashion basically consists of what I think looks ok and is comfortable, and I think this look is my new favourite. The oversized tee with tights, boots and a jacket will always be a winner as its relaxed, casual, literally effortless but still looks put together.
This tee dress is the perfect length and as with all Brandy Melville its SO SOFT. I've been obsessed with it since I got back from Amsterdam and have literally worn it everyday (its in the wash now don't worry) and I'm definitely going to be on the look out for more of them as they are now my wardrobe staple.
I hope you enjoyed my first OOTD as it was a bit different to what I usually post, thanks for reading as always!
 





 
 

19 comments:

Melane de Haan said...

Such a lovely outfit, love how casual it is :)

xo Mel | Sketch & Scribbles

* Helen * said...

Gorgeous outfit, you look great <3

* Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

x

Georgia. said...

Lovely ootd - a lot better than my first! Desperately need a brandy melville dress..

//teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

Grace said...

I love this outfit! So glad I stumbled across your lovely blog, I'll be following from now on :)

www.inspirationormadness.com xx

Rui Jun Luong said...

PRetty

http://www.fuckhighclass.com

Rebecca Turner said...

Can I just have your wardrobe please? Lovely dress and jacket! :) Rebecca | Rebecca Marie xx

Vivien L said...

it looks so comfy :) I like it!

Vivi x
noirandcoco.com

Marie said...

lovely outfit :)

Elena Urba said...

I love your boots and jacket <3

www.streetcrossers.wix.com/street-crossers

AVY said...

Looks cute, and comfy.

/ Avy
http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




Erin and Katherine said...

Love the jacket - Forever 21 eh? Great find!

Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

Hannah Boxall said...

I love brandy Melville clothes! x
Hannah | Heyitshannaah

Ariana said...

Very nice outfit I really like it :)
------
http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

Ronlet Lovejoy said...

you did great for your first. keep em coming xx
lovejoystyles.com

Kudzai said...

Love this outfit! The dress is right up my street and I love how it looks with the leather jacket <3 xo

♡Kudzai || NEWKIDBLOGS

Mariel Parton said...

I love this outfit, simple but cool and that dress is gorgeous :) I totally need to visit and get some Brandy and Melville goodies especially after seeing that dress <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Lana Wilman said...

Sucha cute casual look. X

lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

Elodie said...

Great look! That jacket does NOT look like it's from Forever21 - It looks like real leather!

And I hope those boots are current season because they might have to end up in my wardrobe. Oops?

- Elodie x
http://www.elle-yeah.com

sarah ruvka said...

simple and effective I like it

Sarah xx

http://elixirsauvage.blogspot.fr/