age

AMSTERDAM 16th-20th Feb 2015

Monday, 23 February 2015














This time last week I was off to Amsterdam, and I miss it already!
 
Its such a beautiful and interesting place with so much history. The first day we visited the Anne Frank house which was an incredible experience, and then in the evening we went to see the Red Light District. The following day was the Van Gogh museum and a major shopping trip, along with a coffee shop stop in the evening. The last couple of days we spent exploring, eating in cafes and seeing the sights of Amsterdam! 
 
 Its such a great place to visit and I'm dying to go back. Its definitely a place that you could keep going back too, whether to explore, take beautiful photographs or just go crazy with a group of friends.








 

6 comments:

Eleanor said...

I went to Amsterdam over the summer and it is absolutely beautiful, I want to go back so much! Glad you had a lovely time there!
The Lipstick, The Girl and Her Wardrobe

Nicky Borges said...

Ok. I'm in love with your face and that thingy which looks like a créppe with strawberries.

Artika Raemi said...

Your photos are lovely! I wish I could go there one day :)

http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/

Primrose Bigwood said...

Love the images, gorgeous! x

www.stylepetal.blogspot.co.uk

Mariel Parton said...

I've just recently been to Amsterdam too and it seriously is so picturesque and just amazing I love it and I think during Spring/Summer it's even more beautiful <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

megcasson said...

Gorgeous pictures, I have always wanted to visit Amsterdam!

www.kindoflovely.com