age

My Bedside Table

Monday, 5 January 2015






Hello 2015! I can't believe its the new year already, and I also can't believe we haven't got any hover boards to celebrate. Might have to squeeze a couple of Back to the Future quotes in a few posts here and there.
Anyway, I wasn't really sure what to do for my first post of the year, and I was looking back over my archive and I found that this was one of my first posts, so I thought I might do a little update. I love reading these and seeing what sort of things everyone likes to keep by there bed, from skincare regulars to their favourite pieces of jewellery.
I always do my make up sitting on my bed, so I keep my brushes (pretty much all Real Techniques) and a mirror (from Ikea) always near by, along with my make up bag ( Urban Outfitters) full of my everyday products. I keep my brushes in used Candle jars, usually ones I've burned out through the winter months.
I also like to keep my favourite perfume, STELLA by Stella McCartney, on the table as this is usually something I forget as I head out the door. The skincare products I usually have to reach for are my Origins Make a Difference Night cream and Origins Super Spot remover, and I'm always lusting after more Origins products as they just feel so nurturing to the skin, however not so much to your bank account.
The jewellery sitting in the decorative dishes are my everyday favourites, like the big chunky rings I bought from Camden Market, and of course the necessary bobby pins that always seem to go missing. And lastly, a candle has always got to be burning!

Hope you enjoyed this little post, and happy new year!

13 comments:

Melane de Haan said...

I love that little ring dish, it has such a beautiful marbled pattern :)

xo Melane || Pure Perspective

l.s. said...

I love the hand bowl! Very unique, and a lovely post <3

www.louisefashionmuseum.blogspot.com

Kirsten Thyra said...

love these pics!
x
SUPERFREAK | FASHION & LIFESTYLE BLOG

Ana Céline said...

I really want to try this origins night cream! :)

Ana Céline Labod

itsarandomlife said...

I love your candle, and your rings they are really cute :)
Laurenx
http://itsarandomlifeforus.blogspot.co.uk/

♥ SHA said...

Lovely jewellery :) xo

http://shannenandco.blogspot.ie/

Danielle said...

it's cute, much more organized than mine!

xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

Karolina Gespucci said...

<333 such cool pics!
http://www.karolinagespucci.com

Alice Young said...

Your bedside table is so cute! So much neater than mine, that's for sure ahah!

The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

Vintage Magpies said...

Your table is so cute. Loving that pearly dish <3

Sarah-Jane xo // http://www.vmgirl.me/

Emma Lally said...

Love this, such a simple but pretty post. Love the hand bowl, so unique. :) x x


eelally.blogspot.com

Emily Campbell said...

Lovely candle and dish! Your bedside table is so much tidier than mine!

Emily x

http://wondersofafairytale.blogspot.co.uk/

Andrea Bremner said...

I love that macadamia hair oil!

andrea-herinfinitevariety.blogspot.co.uk