age

Current Favourites

Saturday, 24 January 2015






So we're already a month into 2015. Woah.
And of course January means one thing, using all your new Christmas presents. I was so glad I finally got my hands on the naked palette because yes, it is worth the hype. Every shade is so pretty its difficult not to use all of them at once, but my favourites are definitely sidecar and toasted. The shadows are so pigmented but easy to blend so it really is the ultimate palette.
I was also gifted with the Clinique take the day off balm and its just amazing. To put it simply, the name really does say it all. It gets rid of every last scrap of make up while giving your skin a really good cleanse, making your face feel refreshed.
It's been a struggle to find the perfect 'going out' outfit, but I think I've finally done it with the help of this h+m playsuit. SO PRETTY. But now I'm facing a new struggle of wanting to wear it every Saturday night...
And lastly, if you read my last post you'll know that I've been writing in this beautiful diary from accessorize. Everyday is an adventure. Even if like me you don't get out of your pj's and have watched family guy all day.

Hope you enjoyed reading!



10 comments:

Kate said...

Ahh I have that H&M playsuit! Isn't it beautiful? :) x

Under Blue Lights

Fjóla B said...

Wow that playsuit!!!
I also just got my first naked palette, oh my, it's amazing!

Purple Flamingo

Fjóla

Katy Stephenson said...

i've heard that naked one is the best palette out of all of them and that playsuit is so pretty! i'm following you on bloglovin now so i'd really appreciate it if you checked out my blog too!

love katy @ THE RAWRDROBE ♡

jadiee bevan said...

what a lovely blog post!!.. had a great read

i <3 your blog

new blog post --> http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ would love to see your comment

Jade

xx

look.love.wear said...

Absolutely love the NAKED palettes - they are perfection! Really good post :)
Feel free to check out our latest post x
http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2015/01/ootd-brick-lane.html

ritzz said...

such a nice post. i'm very curious about the naked palettes! x

R.Y.W.
facebook page

Mariel Parton said...

awesome post..want to try the Clinique make-up remover now :D it sounds amazing :) <3

http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

Coco Cami said...

Lovely post, the original Naked Palette is so good :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

Camille xo

www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

Kitty Hannon said...

I love the print of that playsuit! its so pretty!
Great post!

http://clothes-andstuff.blogspot.co.uk

Une Belle Fin said...

A really pretty post!!
Love it!
xx
belle-fin.blogspot.be