age

Goodbye October, Hello November!

Sunday, 2 November 2014


Hello Everyone I can't believe its already November! And yep, Christmas is beginning to appear everywhere. As its the end of October  I thought I'd share a few Halloween snaps!  This year  I went as dead Alice in wonderland, complete with fake blood and purple eye shadow bruising. I love Halloween but haven't dressed up in so long so it was good to go a little crazy!



I also thought id give a little update as to why I haven't been blogging as regularly, as its mainly because I got another job! I now work through the week so sometimes I end up not thinking about blogging, but now I've settled into the routine I'm hoping I'll get back into the swing of things! I have also been busy seeing friends on nights out etc and also going out to loads of different places to eat, and I'm thinking of doing a post on the best places we've been to (see the picture of the five dollar shake, yeah I thought I was in Pulp Fiction).
Something I've also loved in October is of course the new series of American Horror Story, one of the weirdest but best shows ever!

Hope you enjoyed this little update :)

1 comment:

Gail J said...

American Horror Story!