age

Photo Diary- A Folk Festival

Monday, 11 August 2014












Last Thursday me and my friends took a trip to Sidmouth to see the annual Folk Festival.
Complete with dancers, flags and temporary tattoos.
Everything people were selling was so beautiful, but I managed to restrain myself and only buy a small bag for a fiver!
We couldn't resist getting Henna tattoos though (I feel an obsession developing) just because they look so lovely, and I'm a tattoo freak of any kind.
It was a great day of just wondering around in the sun.

8 comments:

stephdejay said...

Great pictures and nice henna, very cute for summer!

v0gueandtrends.blogspot.com

Yazzys Corner said...

This festival looks great. I think I'll be going to it next year. I love henna tattoos too, just don't like them when they fade away and turn into a horrible yellow colour.

Yazmin xx
www.yazzyscorner.co.uk

Bee. said...

Loved these photos - I haven't been to Sidmouth in a while!

Thanks for the comment. You should totally visit Scotland. It's beautiful.

Saoirse Sterling said...

I was looking to visit my local Folk Festival but Ex-Bertha put a stop to that, though I doubt it would be as good as this one you visited. I also love Henna; I wish it was more accessible instead of just random women at beautiful festivals. Or perhaps I should invest in some myself.
Beautiful photos. I'm glad I found your blog <3

josephine t said...

Beautiful pictures!

x

Josephine
www.josephineteresa.blogspot.com

Jessica said...

Amazing place! Great finds! =D
Please, check out my blog!

http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

xoxo,
Jess

Lauren said...

Looks like you had a lovely day :) That woman's floral hair in the first picture is amazing! haha

Would you like to join my Student Box Swap (UK college and university students only)? Check my blog for more details!
laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk
xx

Margaret Dallospedale said...

Love these pictures, so amazing place
Kisses
Maggie D.
The Indian Savage diary