age

New things

Wednesday, 20 August 2014





Thought I show you what I've bought recently. Only a few things that caught my eye!
I saw this dress and lace Kimono on a mannequin in New Look, a shop I rarely go in, but I just had to have them. The dress is a very flattering baby doll shape and the kimono is perfect for hot days and summery evenings. Having said that the weather has been awful since I bought it!
I'm always on the look out for the perfect nude shade lipstick, and I think the Kate Moss for Rimmel in 30 ticks all the boxes. It has beautiful, creamy matte finish and it is a great "Kylie Jenner" inspired shade. The nail polish by Essie in 'eternal optimist' has also become my new obsession, and I don't really know why, its just such a pretty every day colour.
I also popped into Waterstones for some new reads and settled on 1984 by George Orwell and A Clockwork Orange by Antony Burgess. Reviews will be up when I've finished them!
And I also thought I'd include the little bag I picked up during the sidmouth Folk festival, perfect size to carry the essentials.
Hope you enjoyed the post!

7 comments:

Elena from Loovelle said...

the nail polish looks amazing. essie is actually my favorite nail brand. their color range is amazing.
xx

loovelle.blogspot.com

Saoirse Sterling said...

That bag is just beautiful. I thought it was a Kindle cover for a minute. Both of those books are also on my to-read list; the 1984 cover is lovely, but the CO one is a bit plain for my taste.

Shannon Beer said...

I totally forgot I have clockwork orange somewhere, you've reminded me to read it! Would love to know what you think of it x

Fleur Leech said...


What a lovely blog, and great pictures too :)

I’m following you on Blog Lovin, please follow me back :)

Fleur x

http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk/

Cara E said...

I read 1984 last year for class and I really liked it - very interesting, even if it is a little intense in places. Gorgeous nail polish too x

britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

Vicky Perperidou said...

hey sweetie!!!

congrats!! totally love your blog!
you have such an amazing sense of style! you have inspired me
in so many ways! you ae very good looking and beautiful!!!

What about following me too and checking out my work?

you can find me at http://www.fashionrailways.com

greetings from the sunny Greece
Love
Vicky

http://www.fashionrailways.com

banke balogun said...

Very beautiful photographs. I love Kate Moss's Rimmel collection. I have the dark purple lipstick :).

xx

Withlovebanke.blogspot.com