age

London Photo Diary : Day Two

Sunday, 31 August 2014


Here are the photos I took from day two of our little break in London, enjoy!




We got up so early from the hostel so decided to walk around St. Pauls Cathedral and get a coffee. We also spotted this Jacqueline Wilson Bench and we instantly turned into 11 year olds.







We then took the hot and very over crowded tube to Camden Town, one of my favourite spots in London.











I love wandering around Camden, I could have very easily spent so much money.





We then went to kings Cross station for one reason. HARRY POTTER. They actually had a shop that sold everything from wands, uniform and sweets. I wanted a Marauders Map so badly but it was so pricey! We also ended up having lunch in the station because we were starving....


I didn't really take anymore photos as we were soon back on the coach home, but these are the few things I bought! Can't wait to try more Henna tattoos.
Thanks for reading, what are your favourite spots in London?

9 comments:

Vicky Chandler said...

Love the pictures. I'm a Londoner and have lived here my whole life and I love exploring my hometown.

My favourite spots in London are Westminster bridge when the sunsets or along the Southbank really early in the morning with a coffee before all the tourists wake up. I also LOVE Brick Lane, Camden and whatnot.

If you ever need any good spots, get in touch ;)

Vicky xx
Lots of Love, Me.

Lucy-J said...

Hi lovely, I've nominated you for the Leibster Award :) Have a look at the post on my blog for more details <3

Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

t said...

Nice pics! I'd love to visit London one day!

xo T.

Casey said...

I never knew there was a harry potter shop at Kings Cross station, I seriously need to go now.

www.kcwong1.blogspot.co.uk

Anesu Kashora said...

Lovely photos! It's looks like you had fun, I love London so much Xx

Vividlondon.blogspot.co.uk

Layla Sprinkles said...

Gorgeous pictures - it all looks so beautiful! :)

Layla xx

www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

Style Flaw said...

camden is so nice! its so different, love your photography!x


http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

Style Flaw said...

camden is so nice! its so different, love your photography!x


http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥

Style Flaw said...

camden is so nice! its so different, love your photography!x


http://styleflaw.blogspot.co.uk/ ♥