age

London Photo Diary : Day One

Monday, 25 August 2014

 


So for a couple of days me and my friends headed up to London. Mainly to spend money, eat food, take photos, sight see and see Les Miserables! It was such a great couple days to just wonder around and do whatever we want in such a beautiful and interesting city...


Flowers outside Liberty's and the iconic Piccadilly Circus.



We headed to ChinaTown for dinner, naturally having the best noodles I have ever tasted.


Much needed Caffeine Stop.




One of my favourite streets.


One million Alice's.


Incredible Chinese tea, making our way to Shaftesbury avenue and some more flowers.



And we ended day one by seeing Les Miserables, which was one of the best things I have ever seen. Honestly the whole show was incredible and had me on the verge of tears the whole time. If you're thinking of seeing a show in London, make it this one! We also got the opportunity to meet Carrie Hope Fletcher who played Eponine, she was so lovely!




7 comments:

Petra said...

great pics. make me miss London :)

Helen G said...

everything look so nice! need to go to london soon

from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

ps. win raybans and beauty goodies worth £300 on my blog! click here.

Donna Louise said...

Oh what great images, love Lndon

http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/all-black-leather-grey.html
Twitter: @thestylemma
Instagram: @thestylemma
Facebook: Thestylemmma

Lucy-J said...

Looks like you had an amazing time! I adore London and I've always wanted to see Les Mis on stage, so much so that I refuse to watch the film until I've seen it in the West End! xo

Lucy-J Loves | UK Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

RetroStreetStation said...

wow love the pics <33

x Maria
Have a look at my newest outfitpost
featuring the perfect sandals and let me know what you think about it :)

Anika Miller said...

I love London! Lovely photos.

ANIKA MILLER // UK FASHION AND STYLE BLOG

Hola Bambi said...

Beautiful photos , looks like you had a great time xx