age

INSPIRAITON- Kyle Thomson photography

Saturday, 19 July 2014












Find his work here- http://www.kylethompsonphotography.com/

Although on my blog I want to mostly show my work, whether it is through photos or words, I also want to show you people, art or work that inspires me, and Kyle Thomson's photography is all three.
You have probably already seen these incredible images floating around the internet but I wanted to share them as everyone need to see them and know about him!
Blurring the lines between fantasy and reality, his photos are breath taking in a way that you can't quite describe. You can't create any specific meaning, but you cant help but feel something when you look at them.

2 comments:

AnnCates said...

wow! this is absolutely beautiful! I wish I could take pictures this breath taking. Practice makes perfect I guess.
Much Love, AnnCates
anncates.blogspot.com

look.love.wear said...

Love how surreal and dreamlike these photos are (just found you blog and really like it :p)
http://looklovewear.blogspot.com