age

Fashion- OOTD Leaver's Prom

Thursday, 10 July 2014








Thought I'd share with you today what I put together for my Leaver's prom, which signifies the end of college, finally!
I bought a LBD from H+M as it fitted so nicely and it's the sort of item I can wear time and time again, and a bonus was it was in the sale! I also threw on this gorgeous floral kimono from H+M as like most girls I'm not keen on showing my arms, and this is the perfect cover up. Of course, prom means uncomfortable footwear, and these beautiful heels are from ZARA and they're actually surprisingly easy to walk in even though after several hours I did want to rip them off. I went very simple on the accessories with a beaded bag from Accsessorize and my favourite, my vintage earrings.

3 comments:

AnnCates said...

This is gorgeous! i would totally wear this. My favorite part is the kimono. You can wear that kimono with almost everything, dress it up or down. Then the shoes holy crap I wear those everyday! They are absolutely stunning and very classy. I love your taste.
Much Love, AnnCate xx
anncates.blogspot.com

foodfashfit.com said...

Wow, this kimono is such a great idea for a prom. Love the way you styled it!

www.foodfashfit.com

Kate Martin said...

Love the kimono :)

http://katesplace21.blogspot.com