age

Fashion- NEW IN

Sunday, 29 June 2014




Just a little post showing you a few things I've bought this month, I could have bought so much more
but have to budget! I couldn't resist this Pulp Fiction tee from Primark in the mens section as it's one of my absolute favourites, as it is to a lot of people, and it makes the perfect casual/lazy day tee to just throw on.
The bag is also from Primark and I was on the look out for a small, plain, black bag that could fit my Canon camera in nicely, and this one is perfect. It also reminded me of the Mulberry Del Ray bag which I will be forever lusting after, however this was SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper at only £8! Yep, I could not pass it up.
I also bought some new sunglasses, these are from ASOS, the website I spend half my life on. I had a very similar pair from Topshop and I adored them, but of course I left them on a train somewhere which led to the rest of the day searching the internet for a similar pair!

3 comments:

Alaina Ejaz said...

The bag for £8 is lovely, would you say it's of good quality though?

Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

megcasson said...

Absolutely adore that top!

www.kindoflovely.com

Holl JC said...

I just adore those sunglasses Alice, they're so darn awesome x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk