age

Beauty- Everyday make up

Tuesday, 24 June 2014





I always love these posts as I get to see what people like to use on a daily basis, meaning the products must be pretty good! I'm pretty non-adventurous when it comes to make up as I love finding products that actually work, and then stick to them. However, I am yet to find the perfect mascara so suggestions below please!
I start off by using the Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation and I love it as it's light coverage and literally melts into the skin, whilst reducing redness and giving a glow. I then conceal using Collection Lasting Perfection which I think everyone agrees is fantastic for the price! I always powder as well but always try to 'press' it on my face with a dense brush so I don't look too powdery.
The MUA Undressed palette takes centre stage on my eyes and brows, and I like to go for subtle smokiness to just create a bit of definition (because as you can tell my eyes are tiny). My mascara of choice at the moment is Revlon Grow Luscious and its...alright... but as I said I'm still looking for the perfect mascara. Well, if it even exists!
On my lips I usually go for a nude, however sometimes I do love to bring out the dark red shade by Kate Moss Rimmel :




But, today I went for one of my favourites MAC Kinda Sexy which is a great 'your lips but better' shade.



4 comments:

Dreams Of New York said...

I use & adore that mascara. Have you tried the more recent version of it? That's even better.
I havn't tried anything else here though I'd like to.
Followed your blog via bloglovin btw and look forward to reading more from you
xx
dreamsof-newyork.blogspot.co.uk

Alaina Ejaz said...

I'm thinking of trying the Healthy Mix Serum but I'm not sure if it has buildable coverage?

Alaina (www.alainatbf.blogspot.co.uk)

alice bea said...

Hmmm I wouldn't recommend it for really problematic skin!

lily mint said...

Lovely makeup look, love that concealer as well xx

thelilymint.blogspot.co.uk